Top Feeder for FlowHive

Can someone recommend a name brand of Top Feeder. None in the FH shop.
I saw one that fits into the top hole, and the bees enter from below, but can’t escape the hive or get loose in the roof area. Closed loop so to speak.
That makes sense, but I’m new, so not certain.
Thank you!

Search for rapid feeders. Only the very smallest fits under the peaked roof the others need a shim or super placed around them and the roof on top.

I prefer just to put a “miller” feeder on top.