Honeyflow.com | FAQ's |

What are those toggle springs called? On the flow window cover toggles?

I am making some hives with viewing windows- I want to make the little window toggles like on
the flow hive. Does anyone know what those little kind of conical shaped springs are called? And/or what they are generally used for?

Cone spring, tapered spring, tapered coil spring. Not sure where they are used commonly sorry.

1 Like

I just rang a local spring supplier and they quoted me $3 per piece! I was expecting maybe 5c per piece. Iā€™m off to googleland now with those keywords- thanks!