3 Layer Ventilated Mesh Bee Suit

Time to get into your birthday suit @Peter48. Have a great day from the other Australia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another birthday yesterday, looked in the mirror, the birthday suit is showing some wrinkles and showing it’s age.
Finally a cool change arrived here with some rain, more is desperately needed, the bush is in flower but lacking much nectar flow.
Cheers :grinning:

1 Like

LOL :joy::joy::joy:
:older_man:

1 Like

Haven’t read through all of these, I have three different ventilated jackets. I got a ventilated suit from Flow hive folks and I have to say it is probably the best suit of the bunch. I am so impressed, it is very cool even in Dallas at 95°. I met able to wear it easily without a shirt and just shorts. breaths very well and I have worked bees that were fairly aggressive and not even a remote thought of getting a sting. It made me feel very relaxed. Which makes you feel more confident and you’re able to treat them with more care and gentleness even though they may be aggressive. I bought a second one. I keep one in my car all the time now.

I know this is an old thread, but for anyone still researching i’d suggest checking out ComfortPro Suits ventilated bee jackets. Instead of the traditional 3 layer suit they have a single layer “Airmesh” its just as breathable, or more than a ventilated bee suit but is so light compared to my 3 layer jacket i had before. you can find them here, but they only sell in the U.S. comfortprosuits.com

If you’re considering the FlowHive Ventilated Mesh Bee Suit, you’re in for a treat. Many users have praised its durability and comfort, making it a reliable choice for long-lasting protection in the apiary.

For those seeking a top-quality bee suit that ensures excellent airflow, I highly recommend checking out the FlowHive Ventilated Mesh Bee Suit from Oz Armour. You can find the suits on their website.