Honeyflow.com | FAQ's | Community |

Alternatives to Flow Key

My Flow Full arrived but it is missing the Flow Tubes and Key. I need to set the Full this weekend but I need a Key to reset the Frames. Any ideas on a safe alternative to the Flow Key?

The key was in a seperate box inside the shipping box. If you didn’t look closely you could have discarded it without looking inside. I was situated in a way that it looked kind of like filler cardboard. The tubes were pushed into a popped out bit of cardboard. If you still have your boxes you might want to give another look.

Otherwise contact info@honeyflow.com to arrange for replacements to be sent. In the meantime you could find a piece of aluminum bar stock the same width and depth as the key and then possibly turn it with pliers or vice grips.

Thanks for the very fast reply. I still have the boxes and the tubes and key are not there. I have contacted Flow and they are going to send replacements but we have started nectar flow here in the US so I need to set the Full. Any idea on the dimensions for the key?

I just measured mine. The US measures are 20.75" long, 3/8" deep and 3/16" thick. I imagine that if you used something at least that long, and 3/8 or more in the depth, you could make do. Just don’t turn it too far if it is bigger than that, or you may break the frames.

Perfect!

Thank you very much.