Lost key and need to find a fix

We have lost our key and it’s in the on position and we need to turn it in the off position. Do Any stores sell the key? We ordered a couple from flowhive, but I’m worried they won’t get here soon enough. Have any of you used anything else? We have tried two different instruments, but neither would turn it.

Yup!

:blush:

Nowhere else, but @Freebee2 might be able to get it expedited for you. If you have a strong flow, I would suggest putting a traditional super on top of the hive until the key arrives.

1 Like

You could buy a piece of flat bar steel about 1/8 inch thick and 3/8 wide and you could maybe use that as the key and turn it with a pair of pliers or a shifting spanner. I painted my key red so it was easier to find when I put it down.
Cheers

The key was the first thing I thought I would loose so I bought a spare. Guess what. Still using the original key and the spare just sitting there begging me to loose the original. :upside_down_face:
I didn’t buy spares for the channel insert and that was the first thing I lost. Made a wooden one to do the job till spares arrived. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Dawn_SD :slight_smile:

We are not experiencing any shipping delays on these at the moment in the USA.

These are in stock so should ship within 24 hours of the order being placed.

If you need any further assistance please email info@honeyflow.com and we’ll be happy to help :slight_smile: