Replacement key and flow tube

Hi @Faroe ,

I got the original 2015 Flow Hive but have only recently got my shit together to build it and install bees. I put the super on this morning!! Yay!!!

However, due the delay getting everything organised I think I’ve misplace my key and tube. I can’t find them in your shop. I’m still shredding the house to find them but if they don’t turn up is there a way I can get new ones?

Thanks, Neroli

1 Like

the key should be in a piece of folded cardboard that was in the box with the flow frames. It can be easy to miss it as it just looks like cardboard. Did you throw away the packaging?

Hi Michelle, I definitely had them but I think I’ve put them somewhere ‘safe’. :frowning:

Hi Nezza,

I grew up with my Mum always putting things in a safe place… LOL … so safe you could never find them again LOL

Unfortunately, the IT team is still working on getting all the little replacement parts up on to the website.

You can get the replacement parts by emailing customer support - https://www.honeyflow.com/contact/p/3
Please include your order number or the email address you used when you first ordered so that my colleague can get those replacement parts out to you ASAP.

Thanks Faroe, it was a gift so I’ll ask Tony to send the receipt email. Thanks very much for getting back to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: You’re welcome :bee:

They arrived! All good thank you :smile:

1 Like

Okay great :slight_smile:
Now make sure you put them somewhere “safe” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol. Yep. Will do. :grin:

1 Like

Nezza,

After I hide in a safe place I diffently tie a string around my finger to remind me about the hidden place … Biggest issue i keep
Forgetting what the string is for ! :wink::ok_hand::exclamation:

Cheers,
Gerald

3 Likes