Honeyflow.com | FAQ's |

Delivery question

Hi, I am brand new and my hive has just arrived today…or at least I think it has. How many boxes does the flow hive come in? I have 2 boxes but both have different tracking numbers. It looks like flow hive supers in one box and one other box. Should that be everything? So excited to start assembly, thanks.

We are just beekeepers here. We can help you with hive management etc - by the way, welcome to fhe Flow forum!

For issues to do with equipment delivery and so on, I suggest you e-mail info@honeyflow.com with your order number and they can tell you how many boxes etc… Is that right, @Freebee2?

1 Like

Hi there, and welcome to the forum!
For beekeeping questions you’ve come to the right place :slight_smile: there are some wonderfully knowledgeable beekeepers from around the world in our forum community who are usually happy to offer advice and share their experience.
For product assistance, the most direct route is to email our customer support team at info@honeyflow.com (unfortunately I was unable to find you in our system under the email address used here, so you’d need to email us)
And Dawn’s advice as always is spot on :wink:
We look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Thank you both. I’ll do that.

1 Like