Free bee keeping talk by Michael Bush on the North Coast NSW

I have ad blockers on. It won’t play I installed, made an account but the film will not play

OK Stupid thing finally Started

On my pc wont work on andriod

Everything in Michael’s talk is on his website. He is a real guru who paid his own way here to check out the concepts underpinning HoneyFlow.

Hi @Faroe,
For those who missed this presentation via Periscope, will it be available on the Flow site, Youtube,etc?

Hi, I have asked the media team about this today. Nothing is available yet.
I will let you know if/when this becomes available :smile:

1 Like

Here are a few pictures from the Michael Bush bee keeping talk last Tuesday. There was lively discussion in the question session after the talk and there was keen interest in the displays of Flow Hives. Cedar and Dad, Stuart were both really helpful. The more I see of the flow hives, the better I like them.

The theatre was absolutely chockers*. Loads of professional beekeepers and expert amateurs as well as university people from Brisbane and beyond. Plenty of locals too and people from the alternate communities around Nimbin.

3 Likes

Nic pics, just too far away from the big smoke for me to get there… next time.

1 Like

I’m an aspiring beekeeper here who would love to see/hear this talk, but the link won’t work on my computer, phone, in Safari or Chrome, can anyone provide a working link?

Thank you,
Benjamin in Rwanda

The link doesn’t seem to work now. I have given the same presentations (without the adjustments to metric and a different continent) other places that are available though, along with a lot of other presentations:
http://www.bushfarms.com/beesvideos.htm

3 Likes

Thanks, Michael. I appreciate your responsiveness. Which of the many videos/links on that page are most similar to your recent presentation? I’m particularly interested in the discussion on the Flow Hive, of course.

I’ve got very limited bandwidth here in Rwanda and appreciate your willingness to share your videos online.

Any of the “four simple steps” and “lazy beekeeping”. If they were given in California or Georgia or Florida, the climate would probably be closer to yours I think.

2 Likes