Hello from Bloomington Indiana US

Hello everyone! My new Flow unit is scheduled for delivery tomorrow (5/4/2018). I am SO excited! I’m also currently searching for an area dealer to buy a nuc. this is turning out to be a bit of a challenge, but I think I may have found one. I haven’t been this enthused about anything since I purchased my Harley Davidson motorcycle back in 2008! Looking forward to plenty of learning and interactions with you!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Ray, you will find lots of information. tips and advise from the members here. It is a world wide forum so you might have to read advise for your particular area where we in Australia are in the opposite climate to you, but the advise is well meant and I haven’t found anyone that is not 100% well intentioned. You will find it a very helpful forum.

1 Like

I’m in my second year as a novice beekeeper and I too bought the flow hive. This forum is the best thing that ever happened to me because there are some very knowledgeable beekeepers and the Flow team gives you plenty of support. Take pictures to demonstrate any challenges and you will get the best guidance EVER!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! This is gonna bee awesome!!!

Welcome Ray,

I’m guess you’ll be like sweet-tooth in a candy :lollipop: factory or a kid Christmas :christmas_tree: morning soon. Enjoy :wink:! Hope you get your Nuc of bees :honeybee: soon ! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: n take care .

Gerald

2 Likes