Hello from Carina Brisbane Australia

Hello!

A friend and I have each just purchased a Flow Hive 2. I have been keeping Australian Native Bees for 20 years (TC’s) and have decided to branch out, given the wife and I eat a lot of honey!

I am in the market for 2 Nuclei one for each hive, and have started putting out feelers for locals who may be able to help.

Good beekeeping to everyone around the world and I look forward to going with the Flow (probably an old pun by now!)

1 Like

Hiya Jeff, welcome to the forum, happy beekeeping back at ya. :metal:

Thanks!!

This adventure is going to be fun!!

Hi Jeff welcome. We are at Coorparoo and also deal with native bees as well as a couple of flow hives.
I highly recommend Jeff at Buderim @JeffH for a quality nuc and great advice. I am also happy to help you with any advice with regard to the flow hive. Lots of great experience on this forum and you can search for any topics as you progress to cover most known issues. Good luck

1 Like

Thanks Gary! I might take you up on the offer to have a look - I am putting my hives together on the 17th Nov with my mate, so it nigh tbe great to have a chat and get any tips! Thx Jeff

No worries if you want to come and have look on thw weekend that is fine,we can touch base later.