Manuka honey help buying

Never heard of Puriti. I’ve tried Kare, Manuka Health, Vitabeez. But I think my favourite is still Comvita. They are incredibly pricy though.

Part of the price is for the extra time and hassles in extracting the honey and some is for a ‘better product’ with it’s extra medicinal properties. I have a season when ‘Jelly Bush’ is harvested, Manuka honey by another name so it doesn’t get NZ taking out law suits but scientific testing says it is the same. Can’t say I like the taste myself.
Cheers

Thanks. I didn’t know that it’s the same thing.

1 Like

Or better still get your hands on some Jarrah or Marri honey which is arguably better medicinally than Manuka and actually tastes nice too… :wink:

Well, thanks for this awesome post. Really tough to find out a good quality of Manuka Honey as it can be used on the skin as a multi-purpose skincare ingredient. Manuka honey is famous for its fabulous healing properties. It has marvelous anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and therapeutic properties.

Hey! I just found https://jazzeon.com/best-honey-brand-in-the-world/ this link for buying good brands of honey. I think they are also offering manuka honey. You can also check it out

What a pity the peops don’t read your post. Manuka has been brainwashed into the the masses by a very heavy NZ marketing body, when really on the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-fungal scale it is way down the list compared with Jarrah or Marri honey. Ahhh how easily we are miss led.

4 Likes

Busso! And we’re not even in lockdown!
I think you’ll find the above posters are bots mate. Besides as our honey is only from our little location in the world no one knows about it and it’s rare unlike Manuka.
Oh and I’m still seeing it at the markets…
Hope alls well bud.

4 Likes