Staff and Moderator Introductions

Introduce your self, let everyone know what you’re up to and where you are from. Say Hi!

I’m Jake, I’ll be here to keep the forum up and running and encouraging discussions to stay on track and friendly. I look forward to joining the conversation on all things bees :sunny:

I’ve watched the Flow Hive project evolve over the past ten years or so, helping cut out bits of plastic honeycomb watching some get filled with honey and sometimes waiting months just to see if one little idea could work. Great to see Cedar and Stu’s persistence and vision come to fruition.

I’ve kept bees when I was younger and helped Cedar and a few others with their bees. Now with my delving into the world of Flow Hive I’m busy hunting for a new swarm.

Hello Jake :slight_smile: Forgive me while I learn to navigate through the forums. I sent a message to you to introduce myself and then I discovered the Staff and Moderator Introductions forum.
I am thrilled to be part of the Flow Hive Forum as a member of the moderator team.I will change my profile photo when I go through my camera to find the one I want.
I live in North Carolina, USA and from your time zone I suppose I have the night shift :slight_smile:

Shalom there. My name is Yonatan Miller. I live in Israel, northern Negev/Sheflalah near Kiryat Gat. I have been considering getting a Flow Hive. I am a complete newbee to beekeeping and wanted to speak to other Israelis, IN ENGLISH, about how they have been doing with Flow Hive. my local number is 054-232-7234