日本蜜蜂の自作巣箱で採蜜を行いました。 We got honey with our own homemade Flow Hive - Japan, Apis Cerana

採蜜しました。 I gathered.

三週間でいっぱいになりました。It was filled within three weeks.

こんな自作巣箱です。It is this homemade hive box.

8 Likes

Nice work @Hiroaki_Noguchi :sunglasses::+1:

私は日本蜜蜂を巣枠方式では飼育していません。
重箱と呼ばれるタイプです。
まずは、上の蓋を切りって開けます。
I have not bred Japanese honey bees (Apis Cerana) by the brood frame method. It is a type called a box. First of all, you can open the top cover and open it.

次に一番上の箱を一段切り落とします。
そして、それに替わるフローハイブ用の箱を載せます。
Then cut off the top box in one step. And I will place a box for Flow Frames to replace it.

これでセット完了です。
The set is complete with this.

しかしその後、この強い群が弱まっている事に気が付きました。
分蜂してしまったのです。
この巣箱からは取り外し確認したところ、全く蜂蜜は貯まってはいませんでした。
そこで、別の強群に積み替えました。
このように強い群を選んで、自由にセットし直すことができます。
写真は、積み替え前の強い蜜蜂群です。
But then I realized that this strong group is weakening. It was a weak colony of bees. I confirmed the removal from this nest box, because no honey was accumulating at all. So I transferred it to another strong group. In this way you can choose a strong group and re-set it freely. The picture is a strong honey bee group before transshipment.

積み替えたのは6月16日ですから3週間ほど前です。
It is three weeks ago because I changed the Super on June 16th.

2週間で溜まり始めました。毎週観察しました。
重量も観察しています。
We began to collect in two weeks. I watched it every week. We also observe the weight.

会員登録しないと参照できませんが、
下記のサイトで日記をつけています。
マリアや宮崎さんも一緒です。
You can not refer to it unless you register as a member, I keep a diary at the following site. Maria and Miyazaki are also with it.

7 Likes

Thank you for the information.
It is interesting to see the different way of beekeeping in Japan,
Also, the difference you saw between putting the Flow Super on a weak colony vs a strong colony.
Were they also in different locations? (more flowers etc).

情報ありがとうございました。
日本では養蜂の方法が違うのは面白いですが、
また、弱いコロニーと強力なコロニーの間にフロースーパーを置くことの間に見た違い。
彼らはまた別の場所にいましたか? (より多くの花など)。

Fascinating! Thank you for the pictures and descriptions of your way of beekeeping, @Hiroaki_Noguchi. Please keep posting on your Flow frame progress, and I’m also interested in your responses to @Faroe’s questions :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

マリアさんの実験のお手伝いをしてます。
私の活動内容は、彼女によって発表されるでしょう。
楽しみです。

しかし、私の観察した速報は毎週ここにも入れます。
I am helping Mr. Maria’s experiment. My activities will be announced by her. I am looking forward to it. However, I will put the breaking news I have here every week.

2 Likes

私は56歳です。
しかし、日本蜜蜂愛好家は60歳以上の老人が多いです。
彼らは日本蜜蜂をとても愛しています。

老人にとって採蜜作業は重労働ですが、彼らは最初、この製品にはまり興味を示していませんでした。
実は、私もそうでした。
マリアや宮崎さんに誘われる前までは!しかし状況は変わりました。

I am 56 years old. However, Japanese honey bees lovers have many elderly people over the age of 60. They love Japanese bees very much. For older people the tanning work is hard work, but they initially showed no interest in this product. Actually, I also did. Before being invited by Ms. Mary and Miyazaki! But the situation has changed.

2 Likes

Thank you for interpreting

1 Like

今日の様子です。

日本蜜蜂の様子は、特に異変はありません。
There is no particular change in the state of Japanese bees.

左側の一枚を取りましたから、蜜蜂が修復を始めています。
I took a piece on the left side, so bees are beginning to restore.

勿論、蜂蜜を採取した7月6日は重量が下がっている。
それから3日間での復活が見られないのは、
日本は記録的な大雨であったせいだと思われる。

Of course, on 6th July when you harvested honey, the weight is falling.
I can not see the resurrection in three days after that,
Japan seems to have been due to record heavy rain.

1 Like

糖度は少し低めの77.2度でした。
The sugar content was a little lower, 77.2 degrees.

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/100010605426510/videos/630379360658906/?hc_ref=ARQWYVFkAJ7axKo0aEHQsZsbO62sYRhGh_ypisgx0cL1_fpAvTlX57PUXLjTXouSXzE

私は今日、また蜂蜜を採った。
毎週1リットルほどが採れるようです

I took honey again today.
It seems that about 1 liter can be taken every week

3 Likes

7月22日 に採蜜を行った。

そして今日また採蜜を行った。

1 Like

Translation…
This is the fourth week of flow. The neighbouring frame that I harvested last week has not completely refilled but to the left, the ones harvested in the first and second week are completely full again. With this harvest I have now harvested 4litres of honey. While the season is starting to decline I expect this cycle of nectar to be ripened and able to be harvested.

4 Likes

Amazing and wonderful, @Hiroaki_Noguchi!! Congratulations :rainbow::cherry_blossom::honeybee:

Evaさん、有難うございます。
今週末もまた採蜜しますね。

Thank you Eve
I will be harvesting this weekend, too.

2 Likes

毎週、一リットル採って5週目です。
今日、また一リットルの採蜜をしました。
4枚のフローハイブは一巡し、2周目に入ります。

Every week, one liter is taken for five weeks. Today, I also made 1 liter of honey. Four flow hives will make a round and enter second lap.

3 Likes

6回目の採蜜です。

1 Like

Wow, am I getting the right translation - 6th harvest already!!? Very exciting @Hiroaki_Noguchi. Thanks for sharing :rainbow::hugs::cherry_blossom::honeybee:

フローハイブでの連続7回目の採蜜です。
毎週1リッターの採蜜で7リッターになります。

しかし、ここにきて夏場の蜜枯れになりつつありますので、
そろそろ来週はお休みになるかもしれません。

It is the seventh consecutive honey from the hive with flow hive.
Every week 1 liter of honey will be 7 liters.
However, since there is little honey in summer
It may be a vacation next week.

1 Like