Bee hive app for android/apple

Has anyone thought l making an app
Like the ones available but a flow hive app
Which plots everyones hives give information
On own hive etc

I use BeePlus have a look at their app, I am happy with their app and they been improving the app from the first time I got it.

Nothing came up in the google play store

I have apple phone so might only be available on apple

You could check out Hivekeepers. It allows you to track all the information you could possibly want on your hives. You can take pictures of the frames, add brood boxes, honey supers, etc. they have a decent website and youtube videos explaining the app.

Broodminders share there info globally. Is that what you had in mind?

Yes l will checkit out thanks

Does it have both a Mobile and a desktop app, or can you manipulate the date from a computer, and the phone? If so, do the two sources deconflict data?

BayoNat,

Does it have both a Mobile and a desktop app, or can you manipulate the date from a computer, and the phone? If so, do the two sources deconflict data?

I use HiveTracks. It has a mobile app and a desktop web portal. The data from each syncs/deconflicts pretty well. You have to pay to use it though, but the fees are low. Good app, I like it.

1 Like

Hi Lialos,

I have literally just installed it so I am learning as I go. Mobile App yes. Not sure about desktop but it does have a website connected to it where you can look up some hive data from wherever they are installed and users choose to share their data. Best is to talk directly to them via email if you have questions as I know very little.

I use BeePlus as well, on my iPhone. I looked on the app store and you are right. Its not there. Try https://hive-tool.com

Hi I can see it on the app store just checked today.

Its an apple app only