Flow Hive Delivery

Is there tracking available to know when to expect our flow hives?

I don’t know, the first shipments are going out for the early bird tier and I can’t find my receipt which is supposed to list the expected delivery of mine. I really hope mine shows up before the end of summer.

Visit www.honeyflow.com/user/login and enter the email you used for your Indiegogo purchase. You’ll get access to your secure personal account area to upgrade orders and pay for shipping. Also if you click on the “My Order” tab it will give you an estimated delivery. Like mine is : "Items 1 x Complete Full Flow Hive, est. shipping Feb 2016 "

1 Like

Thank you.
By the way have any of the early birds recieved their flowframes yet? I really want to see what the finished production model looks like and possibly see it in action before it gets put into a hive.

1 Like

My flow frames arrived on Monday 6_29 here in California. Can’t wait to do the modification to my deep box and get it set up. Have a nice split “waiting int he wings” to populate my hive.

Louise

1 Like

Got my Flow Hive today, unpacked and trying to figure out how to modify one of my existing hives.

2 Likes

Oooh, can we get a picture?
I’m so excited for when my arrive!

How big is the package the hive is shipped in? Can I pick it up from the post office in my car or do I need someone with a pickup truck?

Yes. Are the tracking numbers available for the Sep 2015 Flow Hives? I received an email over a week ago that they would be sent. Is there a delay?

@newmiesbees if you look it says (ships Sep 2015)

Didn’t you receive an e-mail saying delivery of Sep 2015 will be early?

Yes, I received the email on July 27th, that stated they started shipping as of that date. So I would guess you should get yours any time now.

I haven’t seen any tracking information yet.

Here is the guts of the email. It says they will send notification as the orders go out. So I’d say just sit tight and be patient and it’ll be in your inbox shortly.

Hi everyone,

Things are really flowing now!

Early Delivery orders shipped out in late June as planned.
The bees are taking to the frames and, in places where the nectar is flowing,
are already starting to fill them up.

September deliveries are being eagerly awaited by our early
bird supporters, so we are excited to announce that we are ahead of schedule
and have started shipping today!

If you are an Early Bird supporter with a September shipping
date you will receive a tracking notification as your order ships out, we have
lots of parcels to pack and send so we ask for your patience over the coming
weeks as you may not be at the top of the queue.

To ensure we can keep the pace up and continue to deliver on
time, the factory has retooled to double our production capacity.

Click here for an inside look at the Brisbane and Oregon
factories.

We will have some exciting news for you all shortly. So
watch this space!

Cedar, Stu and the Flow team.

I must not be at the top of the queue. I just missed the Jun delivery by seconds. I thought I was on the top.Has anyone with a Sep 2015 delivery date received theirs or tracking information?

@newmiesbees June delivery was the early Bird Frames only

Full hives was originally September. My order was in the 1st hour I was the 31st?? full flow hive. There were several batches after the first 500.

All configurations of the Flow Frames had June,2015, Sep 2015. Dec 2015 and Feb 2016

1 Like

I am a Full Flow, in the December cohort, and I have been getting emails with ‘Order Confirmations’ in them, but no indication of any shipment date.

I am not expecting to receive mine anytime soon but these emails are such a tease. Every time I get one my brain thinks “Oh cool, they must be so ahead of schedule they are sending noitce about the December shipments!”

And then it’s just another copy of the order confirmation!

ARRgHHh!

I got this email too, and with my flow frames scheduled for delivery in September, I’d expected them to be here in Melbourne by now.
Of course, there’s 9 more days to go before the end of the month.
So the promise of early delivery could still be fulfilled.
If they do arrive soon they’ll be very timely.
My hive inspection last week revealed the queen has been busy and the colony is expanding its numbers again.

Hello Dear Manager,

I would like to ask if there is any delivery of flow hive to the IRAN? because my father in law actually interested to buy one.