Missing Hardware

I ordered the flow classic super received all the “parts” but am missing the “hardware”. No screws, window latches, knobs. Do these come separately? All my stuff came in one big box. Anybody else have this problem? Thanks

1 Like

Hi there, and welcome to the Flow forum!

If you send your order number in an e-mail to Flow, they will put it right. Also @Freebee2 is sure to tell you the right person to contact. It has been so long since I last saw this kind of message here (in other words, Flow does a good job most of the time!), that I don’t remember the exact e-mail address. It should be somewhere on your order though.

Welcome to a great family of beekeepers around the world here!

:blush:

1 Like

Hi @Jess, The hardware usually comes wrapped in the brown and black printed paper and tucked inside one of the cavities of the base tray. If yours was missing, please email info@honeyflow.com for assistance and we’ll get it sorted for you ASAP (this forum is more for connecting with other beekeepers to ask about beekeeping matters - thanks so much @Dawn_SD for tagging me so that I saw this!)

Have a lovely day both of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By the way thanks for your kind words Dawn! Yes hopefully this issue is quite rare now that most of these are being packed at our own small local factory and we are able to monitor the QC quite closely :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome thanks so much. I’ll do that!

2 Likes

Brilliant - thanks Jen! I noticed we already received your email - thanks so much and we’ll get onto that for you :slight_smile: