Order flow frame spare parts

How do I acquire spare collection tubes, trough caps, and operation slot caps?

Hi Bill, I do not believe that these items are for sale at the moment but will pass it along to the Flow team for comment as I can see a time when they may be needed.

This is an interesting question @Bill1942 . I asked about getting a roof when I realised that none of mine would fit on top of a flow box and was told that they are not selling them separately.

Parts will definitely go missing and need replacing. I have a few of the little tube caps that constantly fall out…

Also, and this is quite weird, I have different size and different colour flow frames (two and a half sets). The first ones I got are quite a dark yellow and about 5mm longer than the last lot, which are almost white (plastic). These are not compatible in the same super because the little plastic ‘shoulders’ or spacers don’t meet and slip behind each other, giving bees potential space to escape, or no bee-space between frames.

I also need the same 2 caps as mentioned above. Thanks.
Ken Grady.

Your profile doesn’t say where in the world you are based, but the US www.honeyflow.com has them listed in the Shop under Spare Parts:

If you can’t find them, I am sure that @Freebee2 or @KieranPI would be able to help, or you can email info@honeyflow.com :wink:

I am in Mackay QLD Australia.

Same advice as above then. I would go to the Aussie honey flow website by clicking on the link at the top left of this page, then go to “Shop” and look for “Spare Parts” in the drop down menu. They are about the 3rd item on the page of the US site. I can’t navigate to the Aussie site, as I am US-based, but it should work fine for you. :wink:

They have been selling these for several years now, so you shouldn’t have any problems getting them. I recommend getting an extra Flow key too, if you only have one. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Dawn!

Ken, here is the link in case you had any trouble finding these: Flow Spare Parts and Extras - Flow Hive