Supplies for missing piece to flow hive

Somehow we have lost the top 1" X 14" wood piece that covers where the Flow hive II metal key is inserted to “break” the cells to harvest honey. Anyone have any idea where I can buy this part? We are not wood workers :slight_smile:

You might check with @Bianca and email - they have all the spare parts, even ones not listed on their website.