Shipping Order or Order Confirmation?

How do you know if you qualify for early bird shipping??

Thanks!!

all I know is when I places my pledge it said I was an early bird for December. There were differend early birds opened up do to the demand

Great!! I was too!! Send it!! Woooo Hoooo!!

1 Like

Yes exciting to see the finished product coming together and it will be even more exciting to hear from you guys using them once they are out. I have just been helping do some finishing touches and checks on the first one to ship, going to the Vanuatu raffle winner!
To check your shipping date, pay for shipping (if you haven’t yet after the indigogo campaign) or update your order details you can log into the website using the email address you purchased with.

https://www.honeyflow.com/user/login

Just an FYI I went in to pay for my shipping and it is not accepting my payment CC either. It says;
Oops! Something wasn’t quite right:Stripe Payment Fail.

Update: So apparently my banks fraud dept intercepted the transaction perhaps because it is out of the country. I wonder if this is what is happening to others. I confirmed I made the transaction but still unclear on if the transaction went through.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Yes it looks like it is happening to some USA customers due to making payments outside the country. We are currently working on fixing the issue, hopefully we will have it working tomorrow.

As an alternative you could use paypal.

I’d like to make sure that this transaction definitely didn’t go through before trying Paypal

I just spoke to one of our web developers and the payment wont go through. You are welcome to use paypal or wait and use stripe.

Paypal worked perfectly

1 Like

Hi I am very interested in Flow Hive and had supported the complete full set perk at around 2-3 weeks after campaign started. Just want to say a few word to illustrate my situation. After I made the payment, and by the time I thought that’s all I needed to do so I didn’t visit the campaign again until one day I check my email I see an email with topic about the shipping cost.

I check back to the campaign at later days and found the campaign had closed. And I couldn’t pay for the shipment because the payment platform was bound on indiegogo or at least that was how the guide page instructed to do. I emailed the founder of Flow Hive about this matter and he told me the ship through indiegogo is no longer available and ask me to wait for new shipment opening and it will be before the early bird shipping. Now that the early bird is about to launch yet I still have no clue where to make my shipping payment. I just want to complete the payment, close the deal and never have to worry the pending if I will not receive the hive again. Can someone show me the link to the shipping payment?

Much thanks
-Danny-

Login to your order. Follow the directions to “reset” your password since this is your first time logging in. Then if you are in the US I recommend using Paypal if possible, at least until they work out the bugs with the credit card payment system in the US. That’s it. It’s super easy and took me about 5 mins last night from beginning to end.

1 Like

So the payment option lays in my account page.
got it. Solved my problem.
Much thanks!

no more worries.
Now I just wish I could get it earlier~

thanks a lot

1 Like

Me too.

I know it is coming eventually…

You know that old saying… “So is Christmas” and it’s pretty much TRUE in this case.

Man that December 15th ship date is killing me! ; -D

2 Likes

Hi, David here in the USA, in Georgia. I used my email dvierig@gmail.com To pre-order my 3 cell unit, no confirmation received yet.

Can you assist on expected delivery?
Regards,

David Vierig.

David, here is the info on checking your order;

And as far as expected delivery goes, depending on when you order, you will be getting delivery in one of the scheduled releases. Those dates range from right about now to next February.

Has the first batch shipped yet? I’m exited to see some folks set theirs up in the field.

4 Likes

I saw on Facebook that the person who won the Vanuatu charity raffle received his flowhive today.

3 Likes

any way you can post a link?

1 Like

it was posted on the “Flow Hive Optimists” closed group on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/608582532609978/ this is what it said:

Jason Allen-Rouman - feeling excited
23 hrs ago ¡ Washington, DC

I have in my possession the very first commercially available Flow Hive in the U.S. (YAY ME!) It arrived today via DHL in grand order! To be clear, I won this premium version in the Vanuatu charity raffle sponsored by the good folks at Honey Flow, makers of the Flow Hive. And as promised, they shipped mine first.

2 Likes

I have tried to pay for my shipping on the link, but it isn’t functioning. How do I get the shipping paid so my hive arrives on time, and hive dates to ship?