Honeyflow.com | FAQ's |

New to the Forum? Introduce yourself!

Thanks for the warm welcome Peter. Seems we may have a connection…I noted from another message that you live in Coolum. I lived in Peregian Beach for about 30 years before moving down to Tassie. Our kids grew up there. I was involved in the sporting centre and actively set up the Swimming & Tennis clubs as well. I would love to catch up for a private chat. Any suggestions?
Cheers Jeff

I’ll PM you, unless you left Peregian beach in the last 2 months you wouldn’t recognize the damage done by the bush fires, From the Coolum High School round about to up past the Peregian hardware store has burnt out.
Cheers

Hi my name is Christina and I am from Adelaide, South Australia.
my Flow Hive Hybrid was delivered today! I am so excited to begin my bee keeping. I have registered my name with Pirsa. Just Ned my handyman husband to put it together, then my granddaughters are going to help with the painting!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the exciting world of bees. Like me and most others you will find it a fast and steep learning curve. Don’t be shy about asking questions but remember some advice can be from totally different climates as this is a world wide forum.
Cheers Christina

1 Like